Club & Volunteer Resources
Renew 4-H enrollment on 4HOnline. All active 4-H members and volunteers must update their information each January.
Enrollment in North Carolina 4-H is FREE!
For assistance, please first reference the following pages:
Volunteers Needed: Open Positions
We are in search of community members to fill the following volunteer positions:
Caldwell County 4-H Council Advisers
- Description: Two Caldwell County 4-H Council Advisers will attend county 4-H council meetings each second Monday of the month at 7 p.m. They will be available to give advice and guidance to the council, the youth governing body for the county program.
- Time commitment: The position is a two-year term. To begin the council, one of the two advisers may be selected to serve a one-year term only. It will be recommended that one adviser be selected to also serve on the 4-H program advisory council for Caldwell County, which will also be formed in early 2020. The 4-H program advisory council will likely meet quarterly.
- Qualifications: Advisers must be cleared volunteers (endorsed by NC 4-H’s background check process) or work toward this status after being selected. They must also have a general familiarity with civics and 4-H.
4-H Club/Volunteer Event Notification
Please complete this form to let our office know when 4-H activities or events outside of regular club meetings will be held.
Achievement Plans and Project Records
Competition Age beginning January 1, 2019, will be 8-18. Cloverbud age beginning January 1, 2019, will be 5-7.
The county deadline for 2019 achievement plans and project records is Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- Individual Achievement Plan cover pages (required for each member’s plan)
- Cloverbud Achievement Award
- Green Clover Achievement Award
- Bronze Achievement Award
- Silver Achievement Award
- Gold Achievement Award
- Achievement Medal
- Non-competitive Cloverbud Project Record ages 5-8
- Project Record ages 8-10,11-12
- Project Record ages 13-15, 16-18
Sarah Moyer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-757-1258