4-H Guidelines for Reopening in-Person Programs
Updated May 20, 2021
We are excited to welcome youth and families to in-person 4-H meetings. We recognize the risk of COVID-19 is still present, and we are doing our best to provide a safe space. Before attending a 4-H meeting, please read our reopening guidelines and have your youth enrolled in 4-H Online.
- Everyone who plans to be physically present must read the reopening guidelines and must check in at the meeting.
- 4-H meetings can only be held under the direct guidance of Extension personnel and trained volunteers. All 4-H meetings must be approved by the County Extension Director (Seth Nagy) and 4-H agent (Sarah Kocher) in advance.
- Please, only attend if you are healthy.
- Face masks are required to be worn inside and physical distancing is expected both inside and outside.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at meetings.
- Facilities will be cleaned properly.
Youth MUST have an active member profile on 4-H Online 2.0 at v2.4honline.com in order to attend a 4-H Club meeting. (Learn about 4-H Online here.) When 4-H hosts programs open to the public, youth can attend with a parent/guardian prior to becoming 4-H members. Contact Sarah Kocher, 4-H Agent, if you have any questions about our guidelines: 828-757-1258 or email@example.com.