This site will be updated regularly with 4-H workshops, camps, community service opportunities and leadership development events. Dates may be subject to change.
Find 4-H Club information here. It is not listed below.
Questions about events may be directed to Sarah Kocher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-757-1258.
IMPORTANT: Please review our in-person guidelines, as they are updated frequently.
- July 7-11: State 4-H Horse Show
- July 7: Egg-Cellent Poultry begins
- July 12: Art Outside begins
- July 17: State Presentation Finals
- July 17-20: NC 4-H Congress
- July 24: Photography workshop in Lenoir
- July 30: 40 Hours of Service ends
- August 1-6: Caldwell County campers at Millstone 4-H Camp (residential camp)
- August 12: Last day to digitally submit photos for the 2021 4-H Photography Contests
- September 8-11: Caldwell Agricultural Fair (Lenoir)
- September 10-19: Mountain State Fair at WNC Ag. Center (Fletcher, NC)
- October 3-9: National 4-H Week
- October 14-24: N.C. State Fair (Raleigh)
- TBD: Fall Day at Anita Alta
- November 26-30 (tentative): National 4-H Congress
- TBD: Holiday Crafts
- TBD: Club paperwork
- TBD: Project Records & Relaxation – Join us for some R&R!
- February 5-6: NC Volunteer Leaders’ Conference in Durham
- TBD: County-wide 4-H achievement celebration