This site will be updated regularly with 4-H workshops, camps, community service opportunities and leadership development events. Dates listed more then two months in advance may be subject to change.
Questions about events may be directed to Sarah Moyer at email@example.com or 828-394-9624.
Please monitor our website for updates about the status all in-person programs.
July 8-12: State Horse Show
- July 13: Caldwell County 4-H Council meeting at 7 p.m.
- July 18: State 4-H presentations
- July 20-22: NC 4-H Congress (online)
- July 28: Community Conversations from 6:30-8:00 p.m. (online)
August 2-7: Residential Camp at Millstone 4-H Camp August 14-15: NCACC Youth Voice (Concord, NC)
- August 14: Entries due online for Mtn. State Fair
- August 10: Check-in meeting with club officers
- September 11-20: Mountain State Fair
- September 14: Caldwell County 4-H Council meeting at 7 p.m. (Lenoir, NC)
- September 15: State fair deadline
- September 16-19: Caldwell Agricultural Fair
- October 4-10: National 4-H Week
- October 12: Caldwell County 4-H Council meeting at 7 p.m. (Lenoir, NC)
- October 16-25 NC State Fair (Raleigh, NC)
- November 9: Caldwell County 4-H Council meeting at 7 p.m. (Lenoir, NC)
- November 27-December 1: National 4-H Congress (Atlanta, GA)
- December 11: Project records due to Club Leaders
- December 18: Project records due to Sarah Moyer
- December 30: Achievement plans due to Sarah Moyer (must be signed by Club Leaders
- TBD: Holiday Crafts
- January 11: 2020 Club financial forms due to Sarah Moyer – audits must be complete upon submission
- January 25: Officer training