International Exchange Programs
The following information is from Daniel Collins, International Program Coordinator for North Carolina 4-H:
Costa Rica Inbound
- Applications for host families to host a CR youth or chaperone is MARCH 1. Families are chosen by States’ 4-H for this exchange, but we will be taking care of the screening and home visits here in NC.
- Dates for this exchange have not been finalized, but generally will take place from mid-June to mid-July. We had a very successful visit from our CR delegates and chaperone last year.
- We will be hosting 12 Japanese delegates and a Japanese chaperone this coming summer.
- Applications for the Japanese program are DUE May 22.
- Hosting dates for the Japanese delegates: arrival on July 25 and departure on August 22.