4-H Guidelines for Reopening in-Person Programs
We are excited to welcome families back to in-person 4-H meetings. We recognize the risk of COVID-19 is still present, and we are doing our best to provide a safe space. Before attending a 4-H meeting, please read our reopening guidelines and attend a “New Routines” training. Training dates will be posted on our Upcoming Events page.
- 4-H meetings can only be held under the direct guidance of Extension personnel and trained volunteers.
- All 4-H meetings must be approved by the County Extension Director (Seth Nagy) and 4-H agent (Sarah Kocher) in advance.
- Meetings will be within state and local mass gathering limits.
- Youth and adult attendees must sign a program liability waiver.
- Please, only attend if you are healthy.
- Face masks are required to be worn and physical distancing is expected.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at meetings.
- Facilities will be cleaned properly.
Youth MUST have an active member profile at 4HOnline in order to attend a 4-H Club meeting. When 4-H hosts programs open to the public, youth can attend with a parent/guardian prior to becoming 4-H members. Contact Sarah Kocher, 4-H Agent, if you have any questions about our guidelines: 828-757-1258 or email@example.com.