2021 Summer Exploring Registration
April 22, 2021 — We are pleased to announce that 2021 Summer Exploring registration is now open to the public!
As 4-H, we value youth development through hands-on learning in a safe environment. We are also a proud member agency of United Way.
Summer Exploring Catalog
Families may now view the 2021 Summer Exploring catalog. It outlines all of our short-term summer programs in one place. It is helpful to review prior to beginning registration.
Registration for Summer Exploring is a two-step process.
- Reserve your spot by registering in Eventbrite or by submitting a Junior Leader application.
- Enroll youth in 4-H Online to complete the process.
Access registration sites through the following links:
- Junior Leader applications
- Project Learning Tree, Egg-Cellent Poultry, and Art Outside programs
- Anita Alta Family Day
- Photography Contest submissions
For the contest, sign in is required for security purposes. Contact Sarah Kocher at email@example.com, if you would like assistance with this.
We are excited to be able to offer in-person programs this summer!
Caldwell County 4-H does have its own set of guidelines and standards for in-person programs at this time. Youth and families are expected to review them (by completing a New Routines training video and activity) and abide by them when attending in-person functions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Previous 2021 Updates
April 16, 2021 — Registration will open next week for Summer Exploring with Caldwell County 4-H! Registration is required.
Short-term summer programs for 2021 will include:
- Junior Leaders, ages 12-18 (see below)
- Project Learning Tree, ages 8-11
- Anita Alta Family Day, all families with youth ages 5-18
- Egg-cellent Poultry, ages 10-18
- Art Outside in partnership with the Caldwell Arts Council, ages 5-11
Junior Leaders must be at least 12-18 years old and enrolled in 4-H Online by the time they submit their Junior Leader application. The deadline to apply is Friday, May 7, 2021, at noon. Read more details on the application.